Safety & Environment
Responsible Care® is the worldwide chemical industry’s public commitment to demonstrate continuous improvement in all aspects of health, safety and environment performance, to involve all staff and to work with customers, suppliers and local communities.
Solvay's dedication to meeting the principles of Responsible Care® is a key component in our commitment to sustainable development.
• We are committed to develop and supply products and services that best meet the needs of our customers, are safe and have minimal impacts on health and the environment throughout their life cycle.
• We are committed to run our plants and the transport of our products safely, protecting our neighbours and employees and minimising the impact of our activities on our environment.
• We are committed to inform and debate with all stakeholders on matters affecting health, safety and the environment, in a spirit of openness and mutual respect.
• We encourage our subcontractors, suppliers and customers to adopt a policy on health, safety and environment equivalent to our own.
• We are committed to comply with all relevant local, national and international regulations relating to health, safety and environment